Dr. Jose Parker Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jose Parker?

Dr. Parker does not care about his patients

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Absolutely a nightmare!! I visited Dr. Parker 3xs and each time I was rushed through the appointment. I cried to Dr. Parker because of my medical condition and instead of consoling or pretending to care he told me he had other patients to get to. My feelings wete hurt and I left there feeling worse then before I came in. Do your research and save yourself the heartache because this doctor is heartless! Gind a doctor who cares. Good luck

Good doctor-HORRIBLE place of business

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I have always liked Dr Parker, but the staff, office and all that go with it is some of the worst imaginable... I am not kidding, The office is run like a mom and pop dance studio... disorganized, long waits, problems galore.... I absolutely HATE going there... Once you do actually get to Dr. Parker, he is very nice and does a great job... I wish he worked somewhere else...

Posted on December 14th, 2015