Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose M Patino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jose M Patino has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jose M Patino has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I have no idea who wrote the "pill pushing" comment, but I have seen Dr. Patino over the years and have NEVER found him to be this way.He's very professional, but also very warm and friendly. This combination is lacking in most doctors today, but Doctor Patino has that rare combination, along with (I think) like 30 years experience as a doctor. I love him. See him. You will be glad you did!
Major pill pusher. Wanted to put me on several different expensive medications within minutes of seeing me. Got angry at me during an appointment because he said he gave me sample pills and I told him he never gave them to me. He also was nasty to me on our last visit. So I never went back. The front desk people are fantastic.
Dr. Patino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jose M Patino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Hand Center, 3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 204, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jose M Patino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.