Dr. Jose Paz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jose Paz?

nice but doesn't inform you on test being done wants you to keep coming back.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I went for a yearly check up and he did some blood work with out letting me know he was adding it. It cost me $155 because it was not covered ( yes it was normal). Then wants you to come back in 6 months when you have no problems. This happened to someone else I know also. I feel that my check up was done partially. Basically looked in my ears, eyes, and did bllod pressure, and listen to heart.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Prompt and thorough. Called me personally with test results! Very pleased with him as doctor

Excellant

Posted on June 15th, 2014

I find Dr. Paz to be knowledge, informative and caring. He is never in a hurry and takes the time to explain your problem and treatment in detail. He is very personable and easy to talk to about your problem, which is the same as saying that he has an excellent bedside manner. He or his staff follow up when necessary. I give him a five star rating. I say this because I am 78 years old and he has given me excellent care. In addition, the staff there is friendly and accommodating. They make every effort to put you at ease and make you comfortable.

Only cares about money, not patients

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Only wants you to make office visits, but then screams at you, and will not help you.

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Doctor called in wrong mediation pharmacy. Also never responded to fax from the pharmacy asking a question. Everything that could have gone wrong with this visit did.

Poor Manner and followup

Posted on May 7th, 2013

To much focus on his laptop entries. Does not connect with patient well. Needs to lose the laptop and pay attention to the patient while in the exam room. Poor followup. Prescriptions not submitted for 30 days after visit. I had to call twice to get resolution. He actually told me that he needs to see me more often because he only gets paid if I visit!! I'm looking for a new doctor.

Ease of appointment

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Didnt have a long wait. Nice bright waiting room. Nurse and staff very kind and patient with me. Dr Paz spent enough time with me and didn't seem to be rushed. My appt was at 9.15, I had lab and drs appt and out by 10.00 I think that incrediable compared to what I was used too.

Not impressed

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

When making my general physical appointment I was very clear with the staff that I had multiple items I wished to speak with the Dr. about. They assured me that the Dr. would have time to review all items and that by scheduling a physical it affords the patient additional time.Upon meeting the Dr. and providing my list of items (5), he narrowed his focus toward a couple items and would not review all items. Specifically toe fungus, something that I have had in the past and can be remedied with medication. My past general Dr. had no difficulties making this happen with a script, but apparently for Dr. Paz that is beyond his scope. I explained to him that when I made the appointment the front desk said I would have time to review. He would not relent and was quick to remind me of other patients he needed to tend to. My time with him was under 10 minutes. Get 'em in get 'em out. I'm out.

Kind, professional, caring doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Paz is the only doctor I will see.He truly cares about how you feel inside and out! Always professional always a gentleman. You will not find another like him anywhere in the Triad area.

Great Doc!

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

Dr Paz is VERY thorough. He is also VERY caring.

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Wonderful and caring doctor. Truly cares for his patients

Posted on August 7th, 2017