Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Perez-Brache
Dr. Jose Perez-Brache, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez-Brache is affiliated with Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Perez-Brache has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Perez-Brache is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Brooks Memorial Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Hamot Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD)
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jose Perez-Brache accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose Perez-Brache is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.