Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose P Anzilotti
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eagle River, AK, with another office in Willow, AK. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti has 2 locations
11432 Business Blvd Ste 4
Eagle River, AK 99577
1 Parks Highway Ste Mile 69
Willow, AK 99688
Book Online Now
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti has the following 5 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Good medical practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose P Anzilotti - Posted on December 13th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose P Anzilotti - Posted on March 14th, 2011
I made an appointment for Dr. Anzilotti and explained my specific needs. When I arrived I reiterated exactly what I was there for. No one indicated that the Dr. Was not even on the premises.I was seen by the Nurse Practioner who told me I needed to see a doctor! If that wasn't bad enough, she then scheduled $1,600 in medical testing to be done.I have never had this problem in the past. If I can't see Dr. Anzilotti when I make an appointment to see him then I will not return to his office. He needs to get rid of this Nurse Practioner. Her idea of medial care is to spend all the money in the world rather than treat the problem.
23 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose P Anzilotti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eagle River, AK.