Dr. Jose R Pena Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jose R Pena?

Exellent experience

Dr. Pena performed a Mohs surgery on a skin cancer for me. Exellent job and excellent treatment. Very pleased.

First experience mole removal

I was told that I needed to have a mole removed, that I already had removed partially, apparently. I couldn't believe how large the incision was for the tiny little mole I had. This was almost two years ago. I have an extremely large scar still and I'm in the acting/singing business, so I have to cover up if I have something that shows that area of my body. I was very disapointed with the size of the incision and I'm probably not having another mole removed after that experience. I am currently having trouble receiving my prescriptions from the doctor. When the prescriptions run out at the pharmacy, they don't refill them without me calling. They only refill for a short period of time.

Excellent Doctor

Upon having a horrible experience with another plastic surgeon after being diagnosed with melanoma, a friend (who is a nurse and a doctor's wife) recommended Dr. Pena. She said she would send her own children to Dr. Pena. It takes a while to see him, but he thoroughly explains what is going on. His bedside manner is excellent and my scar also looks better than most I've seen. He even took me back to look at my histology in a microscope so I could see the melanoma show that he got it all. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pena. Two years cancer-free in May!