Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose Roque Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Showing 1 of 1
When you are desperate to keep open you find ways to become a sales person not a medical provider. Please avoid this office's practices and seek a professional who is qualified to help rather than collect money. Sad enough this office is over priced for a under kept so called office. It's more like a haunted house than a medical office. Also please be aware you are being video taped in the Front door, Lobby, Hallway, Peep hole in the restrooms are questionable, the office/examination room is cluttered which makes the camera's hidden. However, please be aware you are being recorded. Again, this office you are not a patient. Please be aware to ask if you are being recorded.
Dr. Jose Roque Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions317 60th St, West New York, NJ
Dr. Jose Roque Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West New York, NJ.