Dr. Jose Torres Is this you?

3.0

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Torres is a awesome doctor! I would recommend him to anybody! He takes his profession very serious and is always willing to listen to any questions you may have! He was my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies and been my obgyn since I was 17! He deserves the best rating he can get! :)

A current patient

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Amazing doctor. He diagnosed me with stage 3 cervical dysplasia (almost cancerous) when my prior GYN missed it for years. He also performed two procedures for it and it hasn't came back. Also, I am now pregnant with my first and he has been amazing. He is knowlegeable and allows you to ask as many questions as you need and explains things throughly. I ablsolutely love him would not go to anybody else unless forced to. Would recommend him a million times over.

EXCELLENT OB

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Torres delivered all 3 of my children. He is very down to earth and has excellent bedside manner. I didn't know he was still located in Martinsvill Va.. Will def have to set up and appointment with him next time im in town

Posted on December 10th, 2015