Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Rocamora
Dr. Jose Rocamora, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA, with another office in Holtville, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rocamora is affiliated with Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District, El Centro Regional Medical Hospital and Pioneers Memorial Hosp, Brawley, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Rocamora has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I just want to thank Dr. Rocamora for saving my moms life. My mom was passing out from having low heart rate. She was constantly visting the E.R. We went to see Dr. Rocamora and he told her that she needed a pacemaker. My mom told him that she would think about it. Later that day he called and she agreed to get the pacemaker. He made the appointment for the next day. My mom has been doing quite well. I just want to thank him, and I dont know what we would have done without him... Thank You!
Dr. Rocamora is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
El Centro Regional Medical Hospital
Pioneers Memorial Hosp, Brawley, Ca
51 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1962
Worcester City Hospital
Dr. Jose Rocamora accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose Rocamora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.