Dr. Jose Rocamora Is this you?

I just want to thank Dr. Rocamora for saving my moms life. My mom was passing out from having low heart rate. She was constantly visting the E.R. We went to see Dr. Rocamora and he told her that she needed a pacemaker. My mom told him that she would think about it. Later that day he called and she agreed to get the pacemaker. He made the appointment for the next day. My mom has been doing quite well. I just want to thank him, and I dont know what we would have done without him... Thank You!

I tried to warn people about this doctor and I didn't use profanity and it wouldn't let me post! if you love your life don't go to this doctor.