Dr. Jose M Roque Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose M Roque?

I wish Dr Roque would have given me more info. Now I have questions after the diagnosis.

He takes the time to explain things and was able to figure out what was wrong with me.

Terrible Bedside Manner

I paid $150 and was told this was it then received a bill in the mail for $100 more. They are reviewing to decide if I owe it or not. This was bad but the worst is that the doctor saw me, had me get blood drawn, got my results and didn't call me to discuss them. He had a nurse or some woman call me and tell me the results but has not once tried to call me to explain anything further. I am in constant pain and he knew this but yet and still had some unhelpful person call me and leave a message with result findings but never any further follow-up. This is horrible doctor - patient treatment and I will not go back to him.

Excellent doctor

Dr roque has a great bedside manner and is a very caring doctor. He took the time to explain everything in detail and was more than patient with all the questions I had. I would recommend him without a doubt.

i went to dr roque for hemmoroid issue, i am 37 years old

I went to Dr Jose Roque with hemorrhoid issue, he did costly Sigmoidoscopy unnecessarily and advised me with over the counter ointment for hemorrhoid and gave me few print out about hemorrhoid. Still i am suffering from hemorrhoid. I do not know what to do.

Dr. Jose M Roque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.