Dr. Jose S Rodriguez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jose S Rodriguez?

Awesome

Dr. Rodriguez has the best bedside manners of any doctor I have seen except on TV shows. He was compassionate and caring. He took his time with me even though his office was full. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Impersonal, disorganized, lack of care

I had a very disappointing experience here. My GP's office made the appointment; the first available date was 10 weeks away. Two weeks before my appointment, Dr Rodriguez's office called to reschedule the appointment for three weeks later. When the day came, I arrived for my appointment 20 minutes early. I watched while the office staff chatted; they finally asked me to BEGIN the new patient paperwork 5 minutes after my appointment time. The staff was impersonal; I didn't feel well cared for. The wait for the doctor was more than an hour. When I told the staff that I was done waiting and ready to leave, they whisked me into an examination room. After another wait, the doctor whooshed in and out in less than 5 minutes. I had no opportunity to ask questions. The staff scheduled a surgery time with the hospital without even asking ME about my availability ... and they picked a day that I was to be out of town. They changed the date with the hospital, supposedly, but the hospital called me while I was out of town to remind me of my (original) appointment. At that point, I called the doctor to cancel my procedure. Got the answering service. Left a message. Did not go to the hospital. Two weeks later, the doctor's clerk called me to remind me of my post-op follow-up appointment. #smh

Excellent doctor

I found him to be very knowledgable and he spent so much time listening to my complicated history. I had already seen 2 other doctors without any success until I saw Dr Rodriguez. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

He doesn't make time to meet his patients

Make an appointment at this office and odds are you probably won't even get a chance to talk to the Dr you have made an appointment with. He will send in nurses, PA's, and everyone else to avoid doing his own work and actually meeting with his patients himself. I just don't see this being a practice that actually cares about their patients. It seems to be more of a money machine than an actual Dr's office.