Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Salguero
Dr. Jose Salguero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ennis, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Salguero is affiliated with Ennis Regional Medical Center, Baylor University Medical Center and Washington County Hospital Association. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Salguero has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Horrible Doctor! This doctor is more about gaining more income from his Medicaid mill than the welfare of his patients. Your lucky if you even visit him, you're more than likely going to see a NP. A standard apt will take at least 2 hrs because they are overpacked with kids. He is not a good doctor, he traumatizes his patients; you can hear kids screaming everywhere. His staff is rude, uneducated and unprofessional. His clearly needs to be investigated by the medical board. The amount of patients he sees you would think he would have a nicer office however is unclean and the bathrooms smell like sewage. I sure turned him in. And none the less, don't plan on getting routine medicine re-filled (Allegra, eczema cream) unless the child is seen every two months - so he can collect $$$ from your insurance!
horrible horrible gave me the same meds for different problems. also told me my daughters ear was okay and it nearly fell off because she was allergic to her gold earrings. we went to another doctor and he immediately knew what was wrong with her ears. too many patients in one office all you hear is screaming kids and felt like doctors were trying to rush you out!
Dr. Salguero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ennis Regional Medical Center
Baylor University Medical Center
Washington County Hospital Association
Nor - Lea General Hospital
Lea Regional Medical Center
Corvenant Helath System
25 Years Experience
Universidad De El Salvador
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jose Salguero accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions900 W Ennis Ave, Ennis, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose Salguero in this video.
Dr. Jose Salguero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ennis, TX.