Dr. Jose Soberon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jose Soberon?

Nurse Technician

Posted on April 20th, 2014

Dr. Soberon is absolutly the most amazing human being that I have ever encountered in my life. Everything from his humble demeanor, to his exceptional advice has made my experience with him one of the greatest hospital and life experiences of all time. He praised all that I was, while also inspiring me to be so much more. Dr. Soberon is not only the best doctor, but the best spirit that I have ever encountered.

Greatest Doctor ALIVE

Posted on December 24th, 2013

Dr. Jose Raul Soberon is the GREATEST doctor in the history of doctors! He is the sweetest, kindest, most gentle, caring, and compassionate person I have ever came across in my life. There are some people who do their job because of money, or because it pays the bills, but Dr.Soberon TRULY cares about his work and his patients. I recommend him to ANYONE who goes to Ochsner on Jefferson Highway

Posted on September 17th, 2014