Dr. Jose A Soriano Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Soriano?

Botched Surgery

Dr. Soriano was supposed to repair a small hernia, and he told my daughter, after the procedure, that he had done so. TEN days later he informed me there was NO HERNIA. Instead of closing me up and WITHOUT MY CONSENT, he supposedly shaved some scar tissue and performed a muscle repair. He lied to my daughter, and withheld the truth of my surgery from me. I had constant pain and swelling for months after the procedure and have been diagnosed with a post-op complication, a "seroma". All the medical professionals I've consulted with believe he made a mistake during the surgery and is trying to cover it up. It's been a stressful and depressing experience. St. Joe's Hospital in Chelsea has supported him in spite of all the evidence I provided.

Professional

Dr. Soriano was very professional and efficient. I saw him for only a few minutes before and after a routine colonoscopy screening, but his staff at Chelsea were EXCELLENT. Very welcoming and friendly. They were very knowledgeable and capable.

One office visit and one procedure. Answered all my questions profesionally, told me what to expect during procedure. Was able to schedule procedure soon after office visit. No complaints.

Dr. Jose A Soriano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MI.