Dr. Jose A Soto Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Soto?

Im not usually the type of person that will put a review or that is confrontational. However will like to tell my story. I was a recently new patineta to Dr. Soto. My firts visit was really pleasant even though the wait was really long. I didn't mind since it was necesary and he was pleasant when he saw me, as well was his staff. The next visit I had a experience in which I was forgoten in a room when they were supose to do an exam for almost 45 min. I didn't complained because the person that found me ready for the exam. Understood the situation ackowledge that they had forgotten me and Apologized. I understood and accepted the apology because she did't make any excuse. On my last visit that was strictly to follow up in results and was requested the appointment the week before by the staff. I was entered to the room on time. waited around 40 minutes again. The doctor came asking me why I was visiting, he didn't read my chart or was prepared. He even mention that there was an additional exam that I needed that they were supposed to have done since the last visit. When I said that I will need to come back to do the exam he reacted in a way that I was really surprised. He asked with sarcasm where did I needed to go. When I said that I needed to go back to work, he asked me to call my boss and tell him that my health was more important and even said that I was always in a hurry!!! I spent the last time around 2:30 hours and this time I couldn't afford the time. I need to work and I have to manage my schedule. It bother me so much that he wanted me to feel guilty when he doesn't even care about the time that I had to take to wait in his office waiting for me. If the exam was so critical how did he forgot to add it on the privious visit order? What gives the right to the docror to treat a patient like this? At the end he doesn't mind losing me as a patient but I will definetly get the opportunity to find a humane and caring doctor.

bad service

I had the worse time at doctor zotto office today I made a appointment last week for to day I take the day off I am there at 830 am I have insurance they refuse to see me because I did not have a credit card they are very On professional they could of warn me never go there again I call and they did not care how I felt

Terrible and Dissappointing Experience!

This has been one on the worst experiences I have had with a Doctor. Not only does he charge when making any and each lab work, but if you want your results after that, he will charge you $1 per page when printing them. He has AWFUL bedside manner. He was rude, and refused to listen to my questions and concerns because "I am no a doctor, he is and he has been practicing 30 years." After my first appointment, I decided to give it a second chance but the second time was no better than the first. My appointment was at 3 pm and when I arrived (promptly), I came to find out there were TEN (10!!!) patients waiting before me. They even told me to run some errands while the number of patients waiting went down. I called at around 5pm and the lady in that answered told me I could come back in. When I did, I realized there were strill three people waiting. They brought me back to a room, and I waited an additional hour until I left. I walked out of the office a little after 6pm. I do think it is important to say the staff is very polite, they are all very courteous. It almost seemed like they knew the doctor would take hours to come check on his patients, so they kept an eye on me, and came into the room every 10ish minutes to see if I was ok or if I needed something. Needless to say, I will not be going back to this man. Ever.

Great !!

Easy going,intuitive, at least a doctor that listen and talk. Girls on staff really nice. Office cool, kind of spa ambience...They remind appointments and call back when labs are not so good...takes time with the patients...what else!!!

Great!!

I really appreciate the care of Dr. Soto. I took my mother to his office and i feel now that she is really in good hands. the girls are just great and the waiting room is really nice and cozy, like a little home!!! I appreciate the scientific expalnations of the doctor and the coordination of the tests for my mom. The building is nice and the doctor also offered us house calls!!!. I feel that now my mother is being taking care of properly and I will; definitely set my appointment this year too. The address displayed here is not the same where i saw Dr. Soto, but one of the girls told me that they changed address about a year ago. Thanks for this kind of care, this is what we need in America.

the doctor i was looking for

Beautiful office. near home. He was nice and his staff was very helpfull guiding me with the regular paperwork. They did my blood tests and the heart tests in the office. Nice view from the rooms and even music in every room. I love everything there...really nice experience

poor quality

after visiting this doc a few times i would never go back. the office is a mess. nothing is clean. i am surprised the health department doesnt inspect them. the wait time is always an hour and a half. and they always mess up the billing. dr soto will tell you he has no control over what the office does, but its his office!

Dr. Jose A Soto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.