2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Jose R Thomas-Richards?

Approximately 10 years ago, my husband smashed two fingers on his right hand. Dr. Jose did the surgery that night and saved his 2 fingers. He was very caring and treated us with utmost respect and in fact said he would treat my husband's hand as if it were his own. My husband healed rapidly and can to this day use those fingers.

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Thomas-Richards operate on me twice and both times I received the best of care and great outcome. Besides being a great surgeon, he is compassionate, knows his business and very personable. He goes above and beyond for his patients! He did my first surgery in Kansas City, MO, when he was practicing here. When I needed more surgery, I traveled to Florida just so he could do my surgery. His staff was superb in coordinating my surgery, lodging and care while I was there. I would highly recommend him!

the worst

not a good surgeon.talks nice and is very friendly but down to the real business of being a good surgeon is beyond the boundary.States board certified but facts are facts and the doctor is NOT BOARD CERTIFIED but has millions of other certificates in his office.100% NOT BOARD CERTIFIED

100% NOT BOARD CERTIFIED

HAS THOUSANDS IF CERTIFICATES STUCK ON THE WALLS BUT NO PROOF OF BOARD CERTIFICATIONNOT BOARD CERTIFIED

POOR PERFORMANCE

Jose R Thomas-Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.