Dr. Jose A Torrado Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Torrado?

He's very rude

Rude. And seems to hate his job. I'm not sure why hes an obgyn as he clearly doesn't like being one. He should definitely considering switching to a new medical practice.

not going back

I found Dr. Torrado to be impatient and not interested in providing a warm or supportive care environment. He was somewhat condescending and didn't get a sense that he enjoys his work. I would not refer this doctor to anyone.

dont go here.....take you and your baby to someone that cares

if there was a way i could do 0 stars i would pick that.....i dont usually write reviews not worth my time but dont want this to happen to other people. they dont car about you or the baby i went to the er bc they wouldnt see if and my beta hcg levels were low so they were getting i might m/c so they ordered another blood test and dr torrados office told me they would call me back with the results so i woulnt be stress and i waited all day and i called at 445 which they closed at 5. they picked up and she said she would talk to the nurse and get right back to me.......will 25 mins passed and then an hour i called back but there answering lady that takes messages after hours and said they left well.....they just lost my service and money bc thats all they care about......i had them with my first pregnancy and didnt like them then either sooo people go somewhere else trust me you and your baby deserves better!

The best OB-GYN

Dr. Torrado is an amazing doctor. Very professional. He delivered my first baby and I will thank him forever. He Always cares about the patients needs and all medical procedures make sense when he explains them. :-) I would definitely recommend Dr. Torrado to my family and friends. The office is always clean and his Staff is friendly. Specially the receptionist Sheryll :-) what a doll. Very happy I chose this office. I will never want to change doctors.

Gentle

Everyone in this office was very pleasant, kind, and supportive. Dr. Torado listened closely and was gentle and kind. He performed a biopsy on the first visit rather than putting it off for another appointment .

Absolutely awful - stay away

Dr. Torrado is the worst gynecologist ever. He refused to look at an ultrasound film I brought with me and insisted on doing his own transvaginal ultrasound. He was brutal when he did it, it was very painful, and I bled afterwards. I also got a UTI afterwards, which he dismissed, until I insisted on a test, which confirmed it. He gave me the wrong diagnosis (he said I had five fibroids, when I only had one, which was clearly visible on the original ultrasound film). A terrible doctor who should not be practicing medicine on women.

Wrong Diagnosis

Worst OB in town

He has a horrible manner and would treat you as an object. I have seen him a couple of times during my pregnancy and he was the worse doctor I have ever been to. He is not just rude and unpleasant but would spend only 5 min with you when you waited 1.5 hrs to see him. It took him days to revise my blood tests. He'd ridicule if I had any concerns related to my pregnancy and say he'd not do "fear medicine" when I inquired if I needed a test to double check something. After all, I'd never recommend him as he is a terrible person.

This is my third pregnancy, all of which i've been cared for doctor Torrado,need I say more, I would recommend him without hesitation.

I'm on my second pregnancy with Dr. Torrado (my 3rd pregnancy overall) and I find him to be very thorough, patient, and willing to follow-through with more information and testing if need be. He does not come across as warm and fuzzy, but he is sincere, genuine and likeable. Most importantly, I do believe he is a good doctor and is very careful with higher risk pregnancies. I have recommended him and the practice to many friends.

Gets the job done!

The office is very friendly from the receptionist to the nurse. Always had my questions answered in a timely manner and to my understanding. Dr. Torrado is a doctor who is very competent. Tells it like it is and there is no sugar coating. If your a fragile person this might be hard for you. Definetly knows what he is doing and everyone I know is happy with the overall experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

Don't go!

His level of education is questionable. He seems inept when it comes to caring and his decisions are not trustworthy. This is one doctor to avoid.