Dr. Jose C Troncoso Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose C Troncoso?

Weird Doctor

I'd say yes he is knowledge when it's come to medical BUT he is not a good listener (like other reviewers said, it's proven he DON'T LISTEN to patients right/request) he doesn't even "shake hands" specially to new patient! I noticed also he doesn't use his hand to open the door. I've meet a multiple doctors and I worked at healthcare also. Proper hanfwashing is always applies. The way he does or treat, I'm like a contagious patient! I don't have a contagious disease. This doctor is something else. He always say "anything else?" He is sounds like he wanna end the meeting asap ... Overall - he is not welcoming, warm doctor. NOT ATTENTIVE, NOT GOOD LISTENER!

Steer Clear of this Doctor

Cost me LOTS of money on unnecessary tests! Didn't listen to a word I said, during my examination.