Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Silva
Dr. Jose Silva, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Silva is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Silva has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jose Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.