Dr. Jose A Villaplana Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Villaplana?

my experiences with Dr. Villaplana

He rushes through appointments and doesnt make you feel like a patient, more like someone waiting in line or a number. He seems like he was even a little upset that he had to attend me. Overall, he doesnt seem to care avout me as a patient, just wants to get me in and out and doesn't enjoy his job. I'm actively looking for another doctor... please help.

Waited over a month for my appt. and it was canceled the day of. The best they could do was give me another appt a whole month later. Funny thing is they confirmed my appt the other day.

Best experience

Dr V is a very caring, professional physician. He spends time and worries about his patients. He is very thorough, spends his time explaining and answering questions. He will call you after hours, and even during the weekends. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jose A Villaplana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.