Dr. Josef Gendlerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josef Gendlerman?

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Gendlerman is an amazing physician with a wonderful bedside manner. It is unbelieveable in this day and age that is spends time with you and isn't rushed to kick you out the door. I highly recommend him!

more interested in patients than profit

Posted on February 13th, 2012

The amount of time he spends with you is amazing..... I don't know how he makes money as he spends so much time with me one-on-one for my appointments, I know the modest BCBS shield payment probably just barely covers his costs. In Dr. Gendlerman you get a Longwood Avenue medical expert in the suburbs. He is the real-deal "old school" physician who really seeks to understand and listen to his patients. They don't make many like him anymore.. . A really nice guy with Harvard credentials and decades of experience.. .

I recommend Dr. Josef Gendlerman

Posted on December 14th, 2011

He is very coutious, patient, kind and accurate.What more do you need?

best primary care physician

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

My husband and I have being patients of Dr. Gendlermam for 10 years now. After moving from Boston, I was worried about finding a new physician, however, No worries. Dr. Gendlermam is the best pnysician I have ever had! In this day and age you're fortunate if you get 10 minutes of time with a doctor but I have never felt rushed when meeting with him. He goes above and beyond in spending quality time discussing all aspects of your health. He is extremely thorough, intelligent and caring. I cannot recommend him highly enough! His office staff is very warm and friendly too. My wait has never been more than ten minutes. I is always easy to get an appointment and they are very patient if you have to reschedule numerous times ( I.e. working full-time raising elementary age kids plays havoc with your schedule)over the years, I've recommended Dr.Gendlermam to all my family and friends!

Posted on August 12th, 2010

In today's world where everybody is rush, rush, Dr gendlerman takes the time to spend with me to find out about my physical as well as emotional well being. He is caring, courteous and has excellent beside manner. He is has respect for the patient's privacy and genuinely cares about me overall. This is very uncommon today. I appreciate that because when I am not feeling well, the last thing I want to worry about is how I am being treated. There is an expecation and the Dr meets all of it.

Posted on February 27th, 2017