Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Josefina Q Trausch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I had Dr Trausch as a Dr. for many years but I came to find her to be very judgmental and unaccommodating. She did not make the visit comfortable and made inappropriate comments about my body, and other rude remarks. For example, once she was giving me a pap smear and I made a noise because the instrument was cold, she quickly snapped and made a rude remark about how I shouldnât make a fuss since I am no virgin. Basically saying Iâm used to having things inserted in my vagina. I dropped her so fast and I now have a wonderful doctor. My advice is to not tolerate this type of behavior.
Hoy visite a la Dra. Josefina T. No tenia cita y sin embargo me hizo un espacio para verme ya que tenia una infeccion muy fuerte. Agradezco de todo corazon que Dios me haya puesto en manos de un ser humano como ella. Dios no se equivoca.La DRA Josfina Traush comparte el talento que Dios le dio. Me siento con tanta confianza cuando la consulto. Siempre se preocupa por los pacientes, es muy profesional,y siempre tiene una sonrisa para cada uno de nosotros. FELICICADES, A TODOS AQUELLOS QUE TIENEN LA SUERTE DE TENER UN MEDICO DE CABECERA COMO LA DRA. JOSEFINA TRAUSH. DIOS LA BENDIGA SIEMPRE.
Dr. Trausch is an excellent physician who balances patient's diagnosis with patient's lifestyle. I was very impressed that she offered me treatment options and gave me time to implement lifestyle and dietary changes prior to prescribing medications. She has made excellent referrals upon my behalf and is prompt with follow up care and information. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
Dr. Trausch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Scripps Mercy Hospital
Dr. Josefina Q Trausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Coastal Medical Center Eastlake, 971 Lane Ave, Chula Vista, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Josefina Q Trausch in this video.
Dr. Josefina Q Trausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.