Dr. Josefina B Viste Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Josefina B Viste?

long wait, antiquated process

Saw the dr. twice in 1 year, the other times I've been in the office I saw the NP or got my blood drawn by other nurses. One time I waited half and hour, the other time she came in 1 hour late for my appointment. No call to the front office folks, no nothing. I was also diagnosed as having an antigen in my blood that predisposes me to potential degenerative disorders. She seemed to know nothing about it. In fact, google knew better than she. Her office does not take debit. Which I completely understand, but they don't take check either. I wouldn't recommend going to her.

DO NOT GO HERE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME

horrible service. horrible doctor, dirty clinic. rude staff

Staff and the doctor are very accommodating especially with short notice appointments.

Good Service

The Staff is very nice and friendly, waiting period is no longer then fifteen minutes. Front office nurse is very helpful with my authorizations, the service overall is good. I do recommended this facility one word of advice calling before going helps out for the best, it does get busy I have seen and they do their best to meet everyones need.

bad customer service

Been calling them for hours and no one's answering the phone or retuning my calls.

Very caring and professional. the staff is great in accomodating your needs and inquiries.