Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joselito Endaya
Dr. Joselito Endaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwich, CT, with another office in Norwich, CT. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Endaya is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital. Dr. Endaya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joselito Endaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joselito Endaya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. endaya is an excellent physician. I have a rare malady.he went out of his way to familiarize himself with my problemand is always on top of any periodic procedures or testing..He also goes over my medications every time I see him.He has a holistic approach with his patients. I have been with him for years and he has never let me down.The staff is very conscientious. When you have a problem requiring immediate attention they strive to schedule you within 24 hours.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Endaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
William W Backus Hospital
12 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joselito Endaya in this video.
Dr. Joselito Endaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwich, CT.