Dr. Josep Genebriera De Lamo Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Josep Genebriera De Lamo?

He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and EXPLAINS all choices and options. He educates and treats the WHOLE patient with kindness, compassion, and skill. EXCELLENT physician, and BRILLIANT. Highly, highly recommended. His staff is wonderful, educated, and they care. I have recommended to him to everyone I know in my area. He trained at Mayo, Rochester, and his brilliance and ability to explain procedures, diseases, conditions, etc. are done with patience. He has a wonderful smile and a kind personality to go with his expertise. Thank you Dr. Genebriara and STAFF!!!

Very Caring and professional dermatologist

In the past, I have had "variable" experiences with dermatologists, that ranged from great to awful. Dr. Genebriera was a breath of fresh air! He greeted me warmly, and really listened to what I was saying - not too many DERM's do that these days. He did about the most thorough skin exam I have ever had, and he found and treated a few pre-malignant spots that I had not noticed before - thanks! I was treated with care and respect. I will definitely be back.

Excellent

Highly recommended. The experience with Dr. Genebriera was exceptional. NFDA was very flexible with scheduling and they even offered me a Saturday appointment. The wait time was short and the visit was very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Genebriera explained in detail all my skin concerns and gave me plenty of samples to try, I called with questions about my medications and Robin was great answering all my concerns!

Having been in Baymeadows and Riverside. I did like the Baymeadows office the best and the wait time was shorter, nicer office. Overall each visit has run very smoothly, short wait time and I have felt the doctor spent enough time explaining all the different medications and did a complete skin check. They always give me plenty of samples and rebate cards to lower the cost of the medications.

Great dermatologist

I had difficulty finding a dermatologist that could see me for a rash as my previous dermatologist only saw skin cancers. I saw Dr. Genebriera and he was able to treat and solve my rash. Currently I see him regularly for my skin checks and Botox treatments. I have recommended to my friends.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Genebriera was very professional and knowledgeable. Nurses were friendly and helpful. He will be my new Dermatologist and I will recommend him to my family friends.

Best in St. Augustine

Traveled to Jacksonville regularly to see dermatologist, but Dr. Genebriera is a great addition to the community. Short wait time, friendly nurses, I see him regularly for my skin checks.