Dr. Joseph Battaglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Battaglia?

Fantastice doc

Posted on April 12th, 2013

My son and I have been treated by Dr B for the past 20 years and I worked with him in the past when I was 18y.o. He truly listens to you and spends the time, I have never felt rushed like most doctors. He's the kind of doctor that if you have to wait 1/2hr you don't mind because it you need the time he'll give it to you. This is rare today that you can have a doctor and be seen as a human not a number

Marion

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Battaglia for over 35 years. I trust him implicitly with the care of my family and myself. He has an extensive knowledge about an array of medical issues and medicines and treatments. But he's also not afraid to look things up if he's unsure. He has treated my family thru heart disease, COPD, pneumonia, breast cancer, gall bladder, kidney cancer, teenage issues, and allergy treatments. I can ask him anything, and I feel comfortable with his answer.

Posted on November 1st, 2016