Dr. Joseph A Cochran Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Cochran?

AWESOME Doctor

Dr. Cochran is one of the most caring, supportive doctors I've ever been to. He takes the time to explain exactly what he's doing before and after your procedure. He listens and doesn't hurry you along. I truly appreciated his kindness.

Personable yet professional

Really enjoyed visiting with Dr Cochran and his team. Treated everyone with respect, answered all questions, and checked in on not just me but family as well.

Best neurosurgeon around Texas

Dr Cochran is a very sympathetic and patient doctor. He did the impossible by correlating my images to my symptoms and saved me out of my misery by replacing my shunt, which two local neurosurgeons would not hear of it. If you're fed up feeling in pain and sick all the time go for a consultation, he is the man to investigate and listen. In my case he gave me a chance at a much normal life than I was living for the past 3 years. He is a miracle worker! Excellent bedside manner, he was very compassionate and kept everyone in the loop of what was going on and what to expect at all times! Love this doctor!

My experience was very negative . He isnt very experienced and not very knowledgeable

Stay Away

Dr. Cochran was extremely rude to my father and my family when we first saw him. He also was responsible for a major complication involving what he claims was accidental injury to one of the cerebral arteries causing complications that my father still has today.

Dr. Joseph A Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.