Dr. Joseph A Cook Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Cook?

The doctor seemed to show no sign of concern at first and my thoughts were justified after waiting over forty minutes for him to shoot the breeze with a friend while I waited for a follow up wih him. No matter how knowledgable he may be as a doctor his bed side manner and patient care is far from acceptable.

Good physician could have better doctor/patient skills.

I went to see him because I was having terrible upper belly pain and he was treating me like I was making it up all in my mind and I also felt like I ...

Crohn's Care

Dr. Cook is incredibly knowledgable and I appreciate that he asked my opinion in my treatment after steriods made me sick. He was willing to see me on the same day when I walked in with a question which is unheard of in the military. I highly recommend Dr. Cook to any service member in need of a good Gastroenterologist.