- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph A Davis has 3 locations
16455 Statesville Rd Ste 200
Huntersville , NC 28078
200 Medical Park Dr Ste 550
Concord , NC 28025
200 Medical Park Dr Ste 500
Concord , NC 28025
Dr. Joseph A Davis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph A Davis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program (2018)
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2018)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Joseph A Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph A Davis
Dr. Davis graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Davis works in Concord, NC and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Carl Vinson VA Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast and Carolinas Medical Center.