Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph A Fiore MD
Dr. Joseph A Fiore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester Center, MA, with other offices in Milton, MA and South Weymouth, MA (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph A Fiore has 4 locations
2110 Dorchester Ave Ste 210
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
100 Highland St Ste 300
Milton, MA 02186
1085 Main St
South Weymouth, MA 02190
Dr. Joseph A Fiore has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph A Fiore has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph A Fiore - Posted on February 19th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph A Fiore - Posted on October 23rd, 2016
Overall poor experience with this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph A Fiore - Posted on April 30th, 2012
Patients are customers and overall customer service is rated at poor. The procedure was well handled and the interaction yet brief was well managed by Dr. Fiore. But, the follow up call at 11:00 is unacceptable. Imagine a plumber or electrician call a customer at 11pm at night to discuss a project. These doctors need to learn time management and call customer at an appropriate time. The process Dr. Fiore uses to schedule appointments is antiquated. I have no problem leaving a message for a return call to make an appointment but I (again the customer) should not be inconvenienced and have to track down customer service rep to make an appointment. You should hire appropriate amount of customer service representatives to field phone calls or automate your appointment scheduling process like many hotels.Again, interaction and procedure went well but 5 months later still havent had a follow up appointment to see whats the next course of action. Overall experience with this doctor is poor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph A Fiore - Posted on April 27th, 2012
Dr. Fiore was a real sweetheart to deal with. Explained my problems in detail, answered every question thoroughly without appearing to be in a rush, followed up with a concerned interest after procedure and strongly suggested that I call him if I had any further questions. He has a "bedside manner" that we would wish all doctors possessed!!
Great doctor with time and understanding
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph A Fiore - Posted on August 5th, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joseph A Fiore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph A Fiore, MD - Gastroenterology in Dorchester Center, MA, in this video.
Dr. Joseph A Fiore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dorchester Center, MA.