Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph A Guzzo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph A Guzzo has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Joseph A Guzzo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph A Guzzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My husband and I both see Dr. Guzzo. Makes up smile and laugh each and every time we're there. Nurse is short and to the point which is why we like them. I want to see the Dr, not the nurse. This dr has performed 2 procedures on my husband and has seen me AND WE ARE BOTH MOST SATISFIED WITH THIS DOCTOR MORE THAN ANY DOCTOR WE'VE EVER SEEN IN OUR 55 YEARS.
Dr. Guzzo was ok. I didn't like the fact that he did not want to follow up with me regarding my fast heart rate. His nurse is the most rudest person I have ever meet. She makes you feel like you have no idea what you are talking about and pretty much tells you that you have anxiety and there is nothing wrong with your heart. She tries to diagnosis you and it is not her job.
I have visited this practice twice in the past year. Each time I saw Dr. Guzzo. His bedside manner was excellent. The first time I saw him I was having a medical "crisis." Dr. Guzzo immediately diffused my stress level and addressed my medical situation accurately. I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation.
26 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1992
University Of North Carolina Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCapital Heart Associates Pa, 4207 Lake Boone Trl Ste 200, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph A Guzzo in this video.
Dr. Joseph A Guzzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.