Dr. Joseph Abruzzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Abruzzo?

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Abbruzzo was the cardiologist for my quintuple bypass. He's straight-forward, direct and has been a great doctor for me, correctly diagnosing depression, which is common in bypass cases, but he caught it when others hadn't.Office staff seems very pleasant.

He is wonderful with my Mother

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Dr Abruzzo is wonderful with my Mom. He patiently explains procedures and the prognosis, as well as options with her. He took sufficient time with me after her surgery to explain everything to me. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist.

Never met doctor and he is deciding how to care for me

Posted on May 19th, 2008

Part of an HMO , he decided to refuse care with my Cardiologist after being referred because of poor care I had received from the HMO department previously. Henever contacted me regarding his decision nor discussed with my Cardiologist, just refused to authorize my care Poor physician, poor patient care, poor decision making, poor everything My PCP KNOWS BEST!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016