Dr. W Absi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. W Absi?

Posted on March 19th, 2017

I did a walk in Monday and I didn't have to wait long, very fast.

Awesome at being unprofessional (office staff) not medical personnel.

Posted on February 14th, 2017

The doctor and his assistants were very professional and courteous.

RESPONSE TO Ms. CYNTHIA's REVIEW OF DR. ABSI

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

MS. CYNTHIA, DR. ABSI NEVER CHARGES $500 FOR ANY PAPER WORK. THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAVE BEEN $50, WHICH IS ACCORDING TO THE STANDARDS. NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE. IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH A CARING HEART OR GOOD CARE!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY, THE DECLINE IN HEALTHCARE WITH OBAMACARE HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH JUST "HEART"!!!!!!!! BECAUSE OUR POOR DOCTORS' BILLS AND ESPENSES TO JUST STAY IN BUSINESS FAR SURPASS THEIR REIMBURSEMENT... AND THEY WORK HARD TO CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS. BUT NOBODY SEES THIS OR EVEN CARES!!!! I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION FOR TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING "FOR FREE", BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TELL YOU. BUT, GUESS WHAT, NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE, SOMEBODY IS PAYING FOR YOU TO STAY HOME AND BE USELESS!!!!!!!!!! SO, GET UP AND SHAKE IT OFF!!! GO TO WORK, IT'S THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR HEALTH AND FOR THAT OF SOCIETY... I'VE BEEN TO DR. ABSI'S OFFICE MANY TIMES FOR DIFFERENT ISSUES THAT HE HAS TREATED TO PERFECTION AND I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THAT OFFICE. I HAVE SENT MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIM AND HE TREATED US ALL LIKE FAMILY.

8/20/15 Office Visit

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I rated this doctor with a 3 score due to my overall experience in his office. My appointment of 8/20/15 was very disappointing. The front office staff are very unprofessional and not friendly. Dr. Absi is very nice, professional and knowledgeable. The disappointment with Dr. Absi is this, I provided him with a short form to complete regarding his diagnosis of my condition and he agreed to complete it for $500. He also stated he'd sign my disability form for a sticker for my vehicle for another $35. This is criminal!!! I was so stunned and disappointed that Dr. Absi would operate under these type of conditions. I guess greed comes before the patient's care. I had them to send his diagnosis to my primary care doctor and I hope and pray he is not criminal, too. What has happened to a heart that cares for others without a price tag being attached to every deed we do. Is it not enough the high price charged already for the office visit. What has happened to us as human beings instead of greed beings.

Dissapointed patient

Posted on March 31st, 2014

My appointment was cancelled by the doctor's office and not rescheduled promptly and I was charged $100 for their mistake. I was denied service unless I pay for their mistakes. Dr. Absi is price gouging in the medical field for his staff incompetence. Most doctors’ office reschedules your appointment and you have the option of calling to change if it does not meet your plans.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

After wasting 2 months with a incompetent MD, I came to Dr. Absi. His staff is VERY PROFESSIONAL. He is compassionate and direct. His nurse is very informed and helpful. I would continue to go to Dr. Absi if he was a part of my new insurance network. I really miss his service.

Review from Former Patient :)

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Absi is very great at what he does. He actually cares about you and your injury and does his very best to fix any problem you have. I definitely recommend him to anyone who has any kind of orthopaedic injury/issue.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I have a torn meniscus and was in severe pain when I went to see Dr. Absi for the first time. The entire staff was polite, courteous and kind. He explained my condition to me, saw me again in two weeks for my follow up and even though my condition has not improved yet, I feel better because I know that I'm in great hands. I'm scheduled for my MRI tomorrow.

Posted on September 11th, 2010

I fell and broke my ankle in two places and needed to have 2 plates and 8 screws implanted. Both Dr. Absi and his nurses were caring and have been very helpful during my recovery process. Both incisions were clean and neat. This was my first time ever breaking a bone and Dr. Absi explained the process very clearly and was patient with my many questions. I would definitely refer Orthopedics of Atlanta to anyone.

Posted on March 13th, 2017