More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph J Abularrage has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Joseph J Abularrage has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Joseph J Abularrage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
This bad review is truly about Angie the outrageously rude office manager. She is the reason we left the practice. Where to start with her I don't know because I don't have one good thing to say about her. She smokes outside of building, always smells of smoke, gross smokers cough, and long unsanitary yellow nails. She is demeaning to staff in front of patients, rude and difficult with patients. My husband had to put her in her place several times because of the way she tried to speak to him. The last straw for my family was when she hung up the phone on me when confronted with a lie regarding some insurance issues! Crazy I know! She has a serious control complex. The doctors are decent, especially Dr. Takla and Sinesi. Dr. Abularrages wife Peggy is sweet, but when I talked to her about my concerns, and the very bad reviews they were getting online about Angie she basically said- "well we don't read the reviews" aka we don't care. In this age of online everything, I think they should care. Besides why would you not care if your patients are unhappy? Every time I walked into the office the tension was so thick I could cut it with a knife! The rest of the office staff was a constant revolving door. No wonder why. In the end we decided we were not going to pay to send our daughters here anymore. There are so many wonderful doctors in NY, there is just no reason to deal with this type of stuff. I feel silly now staying there for so long. We absolutely love our new pediatrician, and the nice, normal office staff. It makes all the difference. Angie would be great working at the DMV or a used car dealership with her nasty personality. Not with sweet children and their parents. Last word on this practice, stay away!!!!!
It is sad to say but I hate visits to Dr. A's office because of his rude staff particularly, Angie. She is interrogative and pawns on money especially missed appointments. She makes it difficult to see the doctors if you owe the 20 dollars for missing appointments. More over she is aggressive and disrespectful.
43 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Joseph J Abularrage accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph J Abularrage, MD - Pediatrics in Little Neck, NY, in this video.
Dr. Joseph J Abularrage is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Neck, NY.