Dr. Joseph A Acosta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Acosta?

The best neurologist I've ever seen really down to earth in explaining everything in simple words would difinely recommend him to everyone

Where did he go?

My dad and I have both been patients of Dr. Acosta. I called to make another appointment , and the office at the Neuromedical office in Baton Rouge by Perkins Rowe was unable or wouldn't give me his whereabouts or phone number. We were so pleased with his care, and would love to continue to have him as our neurologist. Does anyone know where he is now located?

Great doctor, has the best bed side manner, Knows how to deal with my husband who had a stroke in 2013 who is very obstinate .

He is the very best

Mr william hernandez

went to seeD r Acosta yesterday . he is the most wonderful doctor i know. my son who is his patiend loves him. he has the best bed side manner that i have ever seen.i am williams mom & his dad both of us love him. he eases my mind when i go in there & tell him so of the thkngs william has forgot. he tells me not to worry my self sick because of his short term memory. he exp.ains everything to us. he is a wonderful doctor. swill miss hin very much. i have a heave heart.

competent, friendly doctor

Had mostly good experience but one serious incident with staff canceled my appointment after I drove in from Hammond and arrived on time but staff refused to let me see doctor. I wrote personal letter tp doctor explaining injustice but he never responded so I changed doctor.

Dr. Joseph A Acosta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.