4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Why Dr. A. Rocks ++++++++++++++

Dr. A. I have personally known for about 30 years. He literally saved my life more than once.Not only did he perform life saving surgery on me when my daughters were very young, he also found my name on his computer one day realized I was admitted in hospital, contacted attending physician on my behalf, then contacted me to be sure I was doing well. What a gift from heaven this man is. Why do you have to grow up and retire Dr. A.I will miss you, I thank you for ALL your help, we wish you nothing but love n happiness. You SO deserve it. Rest now my friend. Thank you again. God Bless You.P.S. Can we call you in a pinch :)

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Joseph Adolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.

Dr. Joseph Adolph Is this you?