Dr. Joseph Agsten Is this you?

Retired

I loved Dr agsten, he was my doctor for almost 10 years and he was an wonderful doctor but he is retired and has been for some time so I cant see how he could be accepting new patients

Has been my doctor since 1977. Great physician!!

Everything is not fast food

I have been seeing Dr. Agsten for over 30 years and I could not ever have asked for a better doctor. I am not a patient person when it comes to waiting, but I tell myself that I know he will treat me the same as the others ahead of me. (and he does) I have also seen Dr. Crisp many times as he was the first Dr. to come in with Dr. Agsten. He is a great doctor also. My husband never cared much for doctors but since going to Dr. Crisp he would not switch for any amount of money. There is only one thing that I don't like about Dr. Agsten. He is retiring. I told him that he needed to make house calls for us oldies. All in All they are both great.

pitiful staff

rudest, most incompetent, grouchiest, noncaring nurses and receptionist I have everrrrr dealt with