8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Alonzo?

Concerned daughter

My mother is a patient of Dr.Alonso. I just met him for the first time last week. My mother needs to have surgery. A surgery that possibly could have been avoided had there been communication between Dr. Alonso and his P.A. My mother went to get medical clearance for surgery. I was in the lobby waiting. My mother introduced me to him. I kindly discussed what was needed of him per the surgeon's request being that we may be dealing with cancer and time is of the essence. My mom gets very nervous and I just wanted to make sure he understood how important this was. He was unprofessional, rude and insensitive due to the nature of what's at hand. He had a meeting to go to and apparently that took priority over giving my mom, father and I reassurance that things- labs etc would be expedited given what could possibly be going on. I pray my mother doesn't have cancer and after her surgery we can rest easy again. I am an RN and have never seen one of my ER physicians ever speak to their patients as rudely. Not only was he disrespectful to me turns out he was just as disrespectful to my mother during her visit with him. Please go find another practitioner. I would hate for you or your loved one to be treated as poorly as we were.

Dr. Joseph M Alonzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.

Dr. Joseph M Alonzo Is this you?