Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Alshon?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

I was given hope. The Dr. Aslhon was fantastic just as the reviews had stated.

HE IS OUTSTANDING WITH INJECTIONS, AND EXPLAINS ALL PROCEDURES. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. PRAYS WITH YOU BEFORE PROCEDURES.

Kind & Compassionate

I have been seeing Dr. Alshon for six or seven years. He has always treated me with great kindness and compassion. He is very easy to talk with and has a staff that is equally competent. If I have extra questions, he always takes the time to listen and respond. I have recommended him a few times and always will if someone asks for a pain management doctor.

VERY compassionate, knowledgeable, explained what he was doing and why. He even apologized when he caused me some pain during a test! One of my most positive doctor visits I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone !

Dr.Alshon is a TRUE HEALER, I feel blessed to be a patient under his care.

~ You can tell a LOT about a doctor and his staff on your first visit by the attitude of the RETURNING patients in the lobby with you. In a PAIN MANAGEMENT office you might expect to see suffering faces and looks of discomfort... but not here. Dr Alshon's lobby was alive with smiles and patient conversations with staff members on a first name basis. THIS DOCTOR and his staff are quite simply the BEST at diagnosing the causes of your pain and then treating it directly and immediately. As a patient that limped his way into the office in agony a few weeks ago, I now return weekly for minor physical therapy with a brisk walk and a smile - knowing my pain is fading with every visit. In my opinion, Dr Alshon and his entire staff are not there to throw meds at you and keep you returning over and over again with "wait-n-see" attitude, they are there to HEAL you in any and every way possible. Combining procedure and therapy to end suffering. Thank You Dr. Alshon for giving me my life back.

Dr. Joseph J Alshon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.

Dr. Joseph J Alshon Is this you?