Dr. Joseph F Altongy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Altongy?

Appointments

Dr Altongy treated my son since the age of 5 we are patients of record. Right now I do not have insurance kicks in next week, my son who is 12 now twisted his ankle this week and it is hurting on and off. I called to get an appointment for tomorrow and was told without insurance can't be seen. I was very disappointed because it's not like I was looking for a free visit, willing to pay out of pocket cash if need be. Just needed my son seen. Not a happy patient right now, never thought I would be refused treatment when willing to pay>

What a doctor visit should be!

Dr Altongy was pleasant and caring. He and his staff were wonderful. They explained everything thoroughly. He is endearingly quirky. My 10 yr old felt completely comfortable too. I left feeling well taken care of.

Former Patient Thanks

Thank you for all of your time and energy you spent with me and my family about ten years back. Your treatment truly changed my life. I hope that you are well. To future patients- this guy is the man .

DR. Altongy is an excellent doctor, and a wonderful person. We have been seeing him for 10 yrs. now for various sports related injuries for my 3 kids. He always errs on the side of caution.

never again

he messed me up beyond repair.

Love the Dr - hate the wait!

He has always taken the time to explain things thoroughly. He is a great Dr. but we have been to him 4 times (today is our last!) and have had to wait OVER AN HOUR for each appt. His staff is rude and not helpful. They are quick to take your co-pay then make you wait, and wait and wait... We found another Dr. in the area and will NEVER go back to Dr. Altongy (unless he get's a new office staff and schedules less appointments)!

Dr. Altongy is the best!!

We have been going to Dr. Altongy for years. He has always taken the time to explain things thoroughly. Have referred patients to him.

Dr. Joseph F Altongy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.