Dr. Joseph Ament Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ament?

Best Care in the World

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Dr. Ament gives thorough diagnostic tests--many done in office; thorough medical interview and exam. His referrals are equally thorough and world class. His staff is equally caring and thorough.

The Very Best

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I was running late one day for a meeting when I had a bad fall on an uneven sidewalk. My hands and knees were scraped bare and bleeding. I was near Dr. Ament's office, but I knew how busy he is. I stopped in just to ask if I could have an alcohol pad and some band aids. The gal I spoke to put me in one of the offices, and to my amazement, precious Dr. Ament came in, got on his knees where I was seated, and cleaned my wounds, knees, then hands, bandaged me, and never uttered one word complaint. Just asked me to let him know how I was in a few days. Is there any other doctor in NYC who would do that? I doubt it.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Phenomenal compassionate Dr!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

He is my doctor for past 16 years. He is the best ever.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ament's office by a colleague, but when I initially called the next available appointment was in 3 weeks. The staff was so courteous and generous.She offered me a same day appointment because another patient had just cancelled. The service by staff and the doctor was very professional at the office! Great experience!

Posted on October 14th, 2012

There is nobody like dr Ament he is by far the smartest and best Dr I have ever gone to.He spends time listening to to you , he is concerned and caring besides being a wonderful human being and fantastic physician. The wait is long , but I would never go to anyone else .Dr ament does not sit at his computer writing while seeing you like many that I have gone to. His patients love him and there is a reason..... He is the Best!

Patient Doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr Ament is the finest doctor i have ever visited each patient get his full attention just 110 percent professionalthe best.

WHAT'S BEST!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.AMENT'S FOR OVER 13 YRS NOW.HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR,EXCEPTIONAL BEDSIDE MANNER, COURTESY, CARING. HE RATIONALIZES WITH YOU FOR THE BEST CARE OPTIONS.ONE CAN REALLY APPRECIATE A DOCTOR LIKE DR. AMENT WHEN YOU'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH SOME OTHERS. HE'S THE BEST. JUST HAVE TO WAIT SO, SO LONG {HOURS}. THAT'S THE ONLY RESERVATION. BUT HE'S REALLY THE BEST!

Highly Recommended!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Be prepared that when you go to see Dr. Ament you will probably wait well over an hour however he is worth it! Dr. Ament has been my physician for several years. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. Additionally, Dr. Ament provides his patients with ample consulation time to discuss any issues. He is the best!

The Best!

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I have never been to a Dr as professional , smart and above all as caring as Dr. Joseph Ament. I waited in his waiting room a very long time, but once I saw him I realized it is worth it. He made a correct diagnosis that no one else was able to figure out!He is my hero! Dr Ament is one of the most caring human beings one could meet. I would highly recommend Dr Ament ,

a caring , smart and compassionate physician

Posted on October 5th, 2009

If you are looking for wonderful and compassionate physician Dr joseph Ament is the one I would tell you to go to. You may have to wait a little while in his waiting room , but that is because he spends a great amount of time with each patient. He is caring, interested and above all extremely smart .I have never been to a Dr who is as thorough and as him.In my opinion he is the best in Nyc.

Posted on July 5th, 2017