Dr. Joseph Anigbogu Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Anigbogu?

Totally unreliable

Posted on October 4th, 2017

6 months ago he sent me for a breathing test and as of today have not been given the results. Today and yesterday I have not even been able to reach their office in Lima. On my last office visit I was given an appointment for 6 month checkup. Went on the date of my paper and he was not in the office. Went back next day as I was told he was there on Wed., again no one there, was told by his nurse that he would be there at 1 o'clock. Went back and no one there, no note with information was on the door to reschedule or any other info, only sorry for the inconvenience. Looked at my paper and my 6 month checkup was for 2018 , so my 6 month checkup would have been 18 months out. Could not rate him a O.

Posted on September 20th, 2016

No personality! Bedside manner is non-existent. In and out of the room in less than 2 minutes. Don't regret staying with this doctor, choose another. If I could give him no stars, I would.

Not Thrilled with this doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2016

My husband came for a follow up visit from the nursing home we waited 3 hours and he never showed had to reschedule well this had happened to us 3 times, then my father-in-law seen him in the hospital with pneumonia told him he had lung cancer and wanted to do a biopsy I told him not to have it done until he was over his pneumonia and he did it anyway ended up with a staff infection and sepsis and died. This doctor never consulted with his family doctor if he had he would still be alive today!

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Very unprofessional, and has recanted on pulmonary diagnosis. Not worth the headache to go to.

Posted on July 6th, 2017