Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr
Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with other offices in Manchester, CT and Farmington, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr has the following 10 expertise
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr - Posted on December 3rd, 2016
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph T Anquillare Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.