Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph F Answine
Dr. Joseph F Answine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hershey, PA, with another office in Harrisburg, PAAnesthesiology. Dr. Answine is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate. Dr. Answine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph F Answine has 2 locations
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph F Answine has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Joseph F Answine has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Joseph F Answine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Answine - Posted on April 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Answine - Posted on May 6th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Answine - Posted on January 31st, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Dr. Answine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Joseph F Answine Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph F Answine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hershey, PA.