Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Antario has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Don't want to go into my personal medical problems ....the doctor and his staff all seemed so great.....until I didn't and my family doctor didnt agree with him. His nurse that takes calls....very rude when I started to question. The antibiotic they were going to give me was one that has caused positive cdef.in me twice before. It was take it or go elsewhere......no return call from the doctor at all...as far as i know not even a return call to my family doctor. The fax they sent my family doctor of the cultured urine and antibiotics that would work was as my doctors office said "incomprehensible" Antario let me stay sick ....in need of antibiotics. ..unless I would take antibiotics that would cure one thing but give me something much worse and possibly life threatening. I Wil find another doctor....one who doesnt think he's God and one with a nurse manager who doesn't think she's Jesus Christ. I wouldn't give 1 star but I had to put at least one so I could comment.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Antario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Dr. Joseph M Antario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Antario in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Antario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.