Dr. Joseph M Antario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Antario?

Excellent!

No nonsense, straight to the point, doesn't dilly-dally around. Gets it done! What more would you want?

If you disagree you will pay.

Don't want to go into my personal medical problems ....the doctor and his staff all seemed so great.....until I didn't and my family doctor didnt agree with him. His nurse that takes calls....very rude when I started to question. The antibiotic they were going to give me was one that has caused positive cdef.in me twice before. It was take it or go elsewhere......no return call from the doctor at all...as far as i know not even a return call to my family doctor. The fax they sent my family doctor of the cultured urine and antibiotics that would work was as my doctors office said "incomprehensible" Antario let me stay sick ....in need of antibiotics. ..unless I would take antibiotics that would cure one thing but give me something much worse and possibly life threatening. I Wil find another doctor....one who doesnt think he's God and one with a nurse manager who doesn't think she's Jesus Christ. I wouldn't give 1 star but I had to put at least one so I could comment.

GREAT DOC!! He saved my life..

I have been going to Dr. Joe for years. He is wonderful. His nurse Nancy is also very good and careing. The girls in the office are great also.

He is down to earth, explained everything to me, very happy I went there

Behavior

This doctor should give ALL treatment options and not just the ones he deals with. The nurse was obnoxious, arguing with patients in the waiting room who had waited over one hour after their appointment while others bypassed them. She also complained when I asked what she called "too many questions" which made her appear callous. There was never a smile from her. All patients deserve respect, courtesy,patience +compassion when dealing with the trauma of cancer which includes effective appointment scheduling to avoid excessive waiting times. After being treated rudely I went for a second opinion. This differed significantly from that of this doctor and resulted in an efficient and effective treatment with a remarkable kindness and caring approach. My suggestion to patients is to ALWAYS seek a second opinion before making an irrevocable decision regarding cancer treatment.

Life Saver

Dr. Antario saved my life. He discovered bladder cancer in a diverticulum in my bladder that, had it ruptured would have been a death sentence. He is thorough, gracious and a great urologist. You are in good hands with him

Vial awarenaes

Ver good doctor, i had a hematoma and he new the perfect way to take it out.

A great man, helped me and my family so much!