- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr MD
Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MO, with other offices in Lancaster, OH and Saint Joseph, MO( and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr has 5 locations
Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Diabetes Complications
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph M Arcidi Jr
Fellowships: Cardiothoracic Research, Carlyle Fraser Heart Institute of Emory University, Atlanta, GA Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, GA Thoracic Transplantation, Barnes Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis, MO Associate Staff, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Cleveland, OH