Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Arzadon DDS
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Gainesville, VA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon has 4 locations
611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 308
Arlington, VA 22204
110 Irving St NW
Washington, DC 20010
7230 Heritage Village Plz Ste 101
Gainesville, VA 20155
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Arzadon - Posted on April 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Arzadon - Posted on March 4th, 2016
good but chipped a tooth
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Arzadon - Posted on October 18th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Arzadon - Posted on August 31st, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Arzadon - Posted on June 4th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph M Arzadon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.