Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Asprec has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 15
the reviews about the wait time is true, I had to wait for soo long to see the Doctor..but when I got to see him, it was definitely worth my time (if you want a doctor who will LISTEN to you and actually CARE for you instead of treating you like dollar signs) I would recommend Dr. Asprec to my family and friends in the future.
What is it with physicians? Don't they realize our time is valuable, too? We have clients/patients, we have appointments, we have lives that require our presence. We cannot sit in a doctors office for hours on end waiting for 'his highness' to see us. I sat in the office for almost an hour only to be told there were !FOUR! patients ahead of me. Ridiculous! I went down the street to the walk in clinic and was seen in 1/2 hour. The front office staff at Asprec's is very nice but saddled with the thoughtlessness of the physician they work for. I can only imagine how many patients walk out in one day as this man has no regard for anyone's time but his own. Who knows if he's a good doctor...making it into his exam room is a feat upon itself.
Our appt. Was for 9:45am which we arrived on time, early in fact, since it was our 1st time seeing Dr Aspres. We did not see the doctor until after 1:30pm..!! That's a 4 HOUR WAIT TIME ..!! For 10 minutes with the doctor. I ended up having to take the entire day off from work. Also, he requires you to pay your co-pay plus a $90. Dollar deposit. Total was $20 co-pay + $90 deposit =$110. Dollars. We have united healthcare choice plus, not like we had some cheap or shady insurance. They said the $90 would be refunded in 6-8 weeks. Also, it was required to sign a arbitration agreement to waive your constitutional right to sue in the event of mal-practice.
Dr. Asprec is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Joseph M Asprec accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Care, 31571 Canyon Estates Dr Ste 225, Lake Elsinore, CA
Dr. Joseph M Asprec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Elsinore, CA.